[gopher] Re: Novel uses for a gopher (maybe)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Aaron Angel wrote:
> Thomas Thurman wrote:
> >  gopher://gopher.publication.org.uk/1/rdf
> >  gopher://gopher.publication.org.uk/1/paranoia
> Hm...I can't seem to be able to access either of these, connection refused.

I'm getting log entries from various parts of the world, so I don't think
it's necessarily a problem at this end. Can you tell me whether you can

 * telnet to pinkstuff.transformers.org.uk port 70?
 * see http://pinkstuff.transformers.org.uk with a browser?
 * traceroute pinkstuff.transformers.org.uk? if not, where does it stop?