[gopher] PyGopherd UMN Broken

I can't seem to get .Links working.  From what I read from the handler
in the comments, it only merges when path begins with ./ or ~/?  Does
that mean it discards everything else?  If so, why?  UMN doesn't do
this, IIRC; the whole point of .Links is to provide external links,
otherwise it'd be fairly useful.

And, if I'm reading this correctly, then what I'm reading is wrong (line
210 of UMN.py from v1.0.0:

 > if len(line) >= 7 and (line[5:7] == './' or line[5:7] == '~/'):

I don't know too much about Python per se, but isn't [5:7] 3 characters
long?

In either case, I can't anything in .Links to work at all, but other
UMNisms work fine.

Also, another problem: The UMN gopherd(8) manpage specifies an available
type, -, to hide the entry from the menu for use in .cap/XX files.
PyGopherd doesn't seem be able to hide files from the menu using .cap
files.  Can that functionality be added to PyGopherd's link handler?