[gopher] Hello all

Im kinda new to gopher, but after cruising the net I stumbled across
this little gem which is perfect for my needs. (A text only site that
gives info and downloads on a flashy php-based web tingy im working on,
ironic no) I have a couple questions though. Since gopher is a  one way
street from server to client (except for client page requests) how is
cgi handled more specifically these mole things they talk about at
bucktooth? What are ASKs and how do they work? What is the differnece
between gopher+ and regular old gopher? Any help would be appreciated.