[gopher] Re: Gopher command line client

On Friday 28 June 2002 07:41 pm, Wolfgang Zekoll wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've a quick question.  Did someone of us ever think about programming
> a gopher client as a collection of UNIX shell commands?
>
> Regards
>
> Wolfgang Zekoll

Well, there are quite a few gopher clients for Unix and Unix-like operati=
ng=20
systems, include the University of MN's client, which is similar to a con=
sole=20
web browser (imo, it's a lot like lynx, only gopher, and better at gopher=
=20
than lynx is).  I'm not sure about any other console clients out there,=20
besides of course, lynx itself.

--=20
Aaron J. Angel <aangel@myrealbox.com>