[gopher] Re: Pygopherd nearing gopherd replacement

> bucktooth (original fork) kludges for this by checking if /foo is executable.
> If it is, then it treats somedata as a query always.
>
> I don't know how Ralph's branch handles this.

I had to put in a bit of code to make sense of all this, because you could have the
search data, gopher+ stuff, and a dataflag (presumably in that order).   Basically
it deals with the number of things, the order, and assumes that dataflag would be
1, gopher+ stuff starts with +,!,$, anything else would be a search, you can only
have a dataflag if you have gopher+.

Later on I also assumed that in the gopher+ stuff an attribute would be completely
uppercase, while a view has lowercase letters.  This is not in the spec, but is the
only way (AFAIK) to effectively differentiate them (unless you have a list of the
possible views, possible attributes, but that could get messy).