[gopher] gopher 3.0.4 imminent

Hello,

The release of Gopher 3.0.4 will probably be occuring tomorrow.  The
major change in this release is the regex rewrite.  This has been a sore
thumb of porting and should be in a much happier state now.  Please
check out of CVS and let me know if it works for you.  I am hoping that
this will finally solve the most onerous of the porting problems so that
more work can be done on fun stuff.

The full changelog reads thusly:

gopher (3.0.4) unstable; urgency=low
   * MAJOR rewrite of regex support.  This should make gopher
     compile and work better on several platforms.
   * Added regcomp and regree func checks to configure.in and
     regenerated configure and config.h
   * Removed the DOMAIN configure support, DOMAIN_NAME in gopherd,
     backupdomain in Socket.c, etc.  This should prevent the
no.domain.name
     problem that people have been seeing.  Regenerated configure stuff.
   * Added line for .png to gopherd.conf.in
   * Added note about UFS builds on MacOS X to doc/PLATFORMS
   * Added FAQ and modified debian/docs
   * Updated gopherd.8 with information about type 'i'
   * Fixed gopher's URL handling -- it was missing the type character.
     Closes: #138337.
   * Another regex change.  Let's hope this fixes things for Solaris.
   * Fixed to properly calculated first arg to select in gopherd.c