[gopher] UMN gopher/gopherd 3.0.3 available
It's out there now. From the changelog:
gopher (3.0.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Patches for FreeBSD:
* Test in configure for stdlib.h
* Include stdlib.h if it's available in Malloc.h
* Don't include malloc.h if it's missing in Malloc.h
* Don't include strcasestr if it's present in util.c and util.h
* Actually use our configure.in test for malloc.h in object/* files.
* New configure.in tests for regexp.h and libgen.h
* Regex.c: define __GOPHER_REGEX_C__ for extern support in Regex.h
* Regex.c: For __APPLE__, REGEX_param is regexp *.
* Regex.h: Move the lengthy SYSV regex test to top of file
* Regex.h: Wrap libgen.h include in HAVE_LIBGEN_H
* Regex.h: Enclose REGEX_param=regcomp in parens to avoid warnings
* Regex.h: Add extern for REGEX_param.
* Regex.h: Darwin is unlike anything else. Support it with
* STRstring.h: Include malloc.h only if actually here.
* Ditto for Stdlib.h.
* Added /etc/logrotate.d/gopherd to gopherd.conffiles.
-- John Goerzen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:45:00 -0500