Useless manual.

Dear APT team,

When running
  sudo apt update

I get the error message:

... : Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring
      (/etc/apt/trusted.gpg), see the DEPRECATION section in
      apt-key(8) for details.

so I look in the appropriate section in apt-key and find NOT A SINGLE
HINT as to what I, as a user need to do to fix this. All that is there
seems geared at package maintainers who need to upgrade one method to
another. I'm just a user who has installed a package that wassn't
available in the distribution-repository by copy-pasting from the "how
to install" manual.

	Roger.

--
** R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl ** https://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2049110 **
**    Delftechpark 11 2628 XJ  Delft, The Netherlands.  KVK: 27239233    **