Re: First Packaging Con 2021

On Wed, Jul 26, 2023 at 04:54:16PM +0200, Wolf Vollprecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this year the PackagingCon is going to be an in-person (and hybrid) event
> in Berlin! The CFP is still open and we would be excited to hear from the
> Debian community!
>
> PackagingCon 2023 <https://packaging-con.org/>
>
> 26-28th October
>
> Berlin and online

I think we need to make sure that we don't add niche mini
conferences every month, it would be helpful to align this with
other events in berlin like all systems go.

Too much travel makes my health go bad.

I won't be able to attend, I need to fly to another event a
couple days later.

ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en