Python Code Interrupts After About 3000 Lines

Hello, I am running a code on python and it interrupts without error after about 3000 lines. This happened two times. Then I changed the variables and I continued it, but I want it to run everything at once without me intervening everytime. Could there be a line limit in python and how do I adjust that to indefinite? And also I am considering using multithreading for faster results but I am not sure how to do it since I am new in Python.