Reminder!! Overdue Payment Ref: CBS56/04/14/2022 01:34:17 pmd

The outstanding payment is long over due and we have tried to contact you via the phone number we have on file which unfortunately was not reachable, as a result of this we have decided to contact your email: apt@packages.debian.org.

To be sure this is your active email, we advise you confirm the receipt of this message.

Please do note that if no response is received from you within the next 7 working days we might be forced to take legal actions against you.

Best regards

Sales

Sent on Iphone - 0212be9c6f32acfe4b021b74739091a1