Donation

Hello, my name is Cristy Davis, I'm from Michigan, I won the $70 million Powerball lottery on February 12, 2020, and I have voluntarily decided to donate part of it to three lucky people and Ten Charity organizations. Your email came out victorious along with others to receive a donation of the sum of $1,500,000.00. kindly contact me for more information. You can Watch my full interview here via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qod1Sgxyi6U. Thank You