Re: From Mrs Prisca Andrew ( You Are God's Choice )

Hi,
My dear I hope you fine with Jesus's mercy.
I spent so much time to find you but I didn't get, I am the one who were talking to you on WhatsApp I was using this number +256778244148 I hope now you can identify me.

I told you about my life style, and then you told me you are looking forward to sending so parcels but unfortunately I lost your numbers because I don't have enough capital to find out new phone .

You contacted me to Rev.Nathan Frances, I talked to her about those items she was about to send them to me on DHL transfer but they charged her much money $270 after she told me that she have only $140 then she asked about the rest I told her that I'm motherless and a refugee in Uganda after 2week my neighbor's phone get lost which I was using to call her and you.

I hope you get what I typing you my dear.
Your lovely family member,
Gabi cizungu,
 +256778244148.
Uganda, ISINGIRO DISTRICT