CONTRACT SUPPLY OFFER

Attention

I need a trusted Business person to Handle this opportunity

Our company is interested in buying Medicinal herbal raw materials in large quantities.

Can you supply this product from your country?

Concentrated herbal raw materials are used for production of Medicines for the treatment of HIV AIDS and Hepatitis B.

I recently found it to be much cheaper than what our company is currently buying from the old Supplier.

If you are ready to cooperate with me in this business I will give you the contact of the herbs Farmer  so that you can bridge the gap between the Farmer  and the end user pharmaceutical company to supply the product  directly with  your company as a contractor or supplier to earn legitimate profit.

As a staff of my company,  I can not  become a supplier to my employers that pays my salary.
Hope you understand my position.

I will send a formal proposal if you indicate interest in my offer.

Regards
James Coleman.