For Investment Project.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

How are you doing today, I came across your e-mail contact prior
aprivate search while in need of assistance. I hope my mail meet you
in good condition of health?, I decided to contact you due to the
urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your
rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your
assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign
partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled
president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. Am a single Mother and a
Widow with three Children. I am currently residing in Oman
unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and
sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed
through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

However i have the sum of Twenty Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand,
Dollars ($27,500.000.000) deposited in the bank which i want to
entrust in you for investment in your country or company, I have been
commissioned by the Bank to present an interested foreign investment
manager/partner or trustee to stand on my behalf and receive the funds
from the bank due to my refugee status here in Oman.

Expecting your urgent feedback for more details if you are interested
to handle this project.

Best Regards
Yours Sincerely.
Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi.