I'll appreciate your response for more business details to proceed officially

--
Hello,

My name is Ali Ahmed Mohammed Hamad. I trust this email meets you in
good health, I just got your contact today during a research about
your country and I will say that I foresee the success of my future
investment ventures in your country.

Contacting you officially is my pleasure for a great unique business
investment in your region. However, I need your official consent and
co-operation that will be of best interest and great achievement in
our favor over the investment sum of ($12.6Millions US Dollars or
more).

I'll appreciate your response for more business details to proceed officially.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yours Sincerely,

Ali Ahmed Mohammed Hamad.