Housing construction that cannot be destroyed by natural disasters

Title: Housing construction that cannot be destroyed by natural disasters

China Building Materials

Hi  Deity
Have you found a satisfactory supplier of building materials?
Fortunately, I am a factory specializing in the production of various types and parts of building materials in China. We can provide products of different building materials, customization and processing. We would like to send you a product catalog. May I ask if you want an electronic version or a paper version?
The following is part of the product display and use range:-UGMEPING-
Main products: Formwork tie rod, waterproof steel plate, steel sleeve, scaffolding, etc.
Scope of use: building construction, bridge engineering, hydropower station engineering, railway engineering, etc. -EZKEMIQD-
Mr.li/李胜-FYCSXypL -
General manager-1jEecINT -
Chongqing Shengshuai Industrial Co., Ltd.-pefsadqp-
Tel/Wechat: + 86 18680866466 / ssjclffw888-cqeegiyn-
Email:lishengtwo@shengshuai.ltd

20200812015319