Re: Debian Apt Team

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your answer. That's allright.
So after reading the associated documentation I will follow this method in order to contribute.

Lisa

Le 2019-12-19 14:31, Simon Richter a écrit :
Hi Lisa,

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 07:28:57PM +0100, lisa.carranquerios@free.fr wrote:

I would like to contribute to Debian and I am very interested in
maintaining Apt and python-apt.
Is it possible to join your team ?

Since no one from the team has responded so far: team membership is fairly informal, usually people begin by picking something to work on, announcing
their intent to avoid duplicate work, and submitting merge requests.

The main APT project is hosted at https://salsa.debian.org/apt-team/apt and the python bindings at https://salsa.debian.org/apt-team/python-apt . The README file there points to all other project resources, and gives a quick
overview on how to build and test changed versions.

   Simon

--
Lisa Carranque Rios
Développeur Java-JEE