AutoRemover broken

Tried to use reportbug, but was confusing. Wanted me to reply to existing bug. So email instead. I would prefer to use your system to not screw up your bug organizing. I love Linux (running Debian 10 with XFCE4 and other flavors) and greatly appreciate all the programmers that make it work so well.

The bug:

When installing package(s), I get this message:

  cups-client cups-pk-helper dns-root-data dnsmasq-base espeak-ng-data exfalso fonts-font-awesome fonts-roboto-slab gir1.2-atspi-2.0
  gir1.2-keybinder-3.0 gir1.2-notify-0.7 gir1.2-packagekitglib-1.0 gir1.2-polkit-1.0 gir1.2-wnck-3.0 gnome-accessibility-themes gnome-themes-extra
  gnome-themes-extra-data gtk2-engines-pixbuf libappstream4 libatk-adaptor libbrlapi0.6 libdotconf0 libespeak-ng1 libindicator3-7 libjs-modernizr
  libjs-sphinxdoc libjs-underscore liblightdm-gobject-1-0 liblouis-data liblouis17 libndp0 libnm0 libnma0 libpackagekit-glib2-18 libpcaudio0
  libreoffice-gtk2 libsonic0 libspeechd2 libstemmer0d libteamdctl0 libu2f-udev lightdm lightdm-gtk-greeter mobile-broadband-provider-info
  network-manager network-manager-gnome orca packagekit packagekit-tools python3-brlapi python3-cups python3-cupshelpers python3-dbus
  python3-feedparser python3-gst-1.0 python3-louis python3-musicbrainzngs python3-mutagen python3-pyatspi python3-pyinotify python3-smbc
  python3-speechd python3-xdg quodlibet sound-icons speech-dispatcher speech-dispatcher-audio-plugins speech-dispatcher-espeak-ng
  sphinx-rtd-theme-common system-config-printer system-config-printer-common system-config-printer-udev task-desktop xbrlapi xsane xsane-common
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.

I thought, "That's weird." But stupidly ran it anyway, and "VOILA!" Broken os. Had to reinstall, because at the time I did not have this list of missing packages. But now what? Can't run 'apt autoremove', because is reporting erroneous information and will break my os. I uninstalled light-locker from XFCE4 and installed xscreensaver. I think this is when the problem began. No idea why though. Light-locker is just for locking the screen and display power management.

If you have any suggestions, that would be great. But in any case, hope this make sense. If you want more information about my system, let me know.

Thank you. Sincerely,
Daemon Bernstein.
(yes, my name is really spelled that way, since birth, before UNIX was created)