Concentrate and do not be angry- (HLg) from member of the bot system (#1302)

Camera ready,Notification: 13-03-2019 12:10:06

Good day

We do not want to joke about you. Read our message carefully. My crew doesnt want to poison your life if you follow our advices...

You can find a lot of various specifications about safe internet surfing: connections only throug virtual private network , download the newest system protectors, clip webcam with a scotch... In your opinion this is silly.
There are something about

800 computers that downloaded my virus.
I paced it in counterfeit web-site with flash plug-in. People installed it and didnt surmise something bad, because this soft is necessary for all computers to process videos in web.
You were not exception and now also have big problems.
My built-in parser responded to web-pages with porn that you were visiting. Directly when the play button was pushed the malicious soft turned on the web-cam to shoot you masturbating. Later my malware sent the link of the video which you were watching on your screen. My form grab. demolished history and collected all details from your accounts that were visited from previous week. I made a copy of the contacts with your mates.
Let's put it all together- I got video with you paying with yourself; contacts of your mates, vid which you watched on the device.
You can help yourself you must pay me 480 usd in bitcoins.

MyIt is our wallet number   bc1qtfr9nghakhky45h79sw8sf9c6jj38c5cdn6aps

Choose: become popular or pay this little sum to safe your social status.
Cops cant help. We write you through our botnet, also I do not live in your country. IP in a header is not mine.
For some questions just reply.

Think better.