Mention depends, rdepends & policy subcommands in apt man page

Hi,

I noticed, subcommands like **depends**, **rdepends**, and **policy**
isn't mentioned anywhere (i.e. neither in help menu nor man page of
**apt** command) but, these subcommands work with **apt-cache** as well
as **apt** command. I guess, this is a intentional omission in man page
and help menu. I wonder, isn't it good idea to mention these subcommands
in man page as well as help menu of apt? In man page, we can add one, or
two line detail and encourage users to look into apt-cache(8) man page,
instead, same as we did for other apt subcommands.

For example:

depends (apt-cache(8))
	depends shows a listing of each dependency a package has and all
the possible other packages that can fulfill that dependency...

or, something similar like this.

Cheers,
Vipul