image question

Hey quick question -

My name is Matt, and I work with Website Planet. I wanted to reach out to you after finding your page here: https://packages.debian.org/unstable/graphics/optipng :)

We've been playing with a super lightweight way to compress images. We built an image compressor on our website that works really well, and we're trying to put it out on the web to see if anyone else has any use for it.

Here is the link: https://www.websiteplanet.com/webtools/imagecompressor/

Would you consider linking to it if it is interesting to your audience?

Hope to hear back soon!

- Matt
---
Matt Jenning
Community Outreach | Website Planet

“The true entrepreneur is a risk taker, not an excuse maker.”
― VDEXTERS

P.S. If you're not the right person to contact about this, just reply to this email and let me know, or (one-click unsubscribe)