Re: Followup on BackupPC and changing UserIDs for daemons of Debian packages

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 09:48:19PM -0700, Gordon Haverland wrote:
> I must have deleted the original, it's not in my inbox any more.
[...]

I don't see how any of that has relevance for APT development,
I have not really read the email but it seems like something
more targeted at debian-user?

ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en