APT GPL License Violation

It has come to my attention the the Electra Jailbreak repo https://electrarepo64.coolstar.org/ is knowingly releasing modified versions of APT without the License or source code. The owner of the cydia repo, known as "Coolstar", has a publicly listed email at coolstarorganization@gmail.com. The github repository that hosts the website is https://github.com/ElectraJailbreak/electratools/tree/gh-pages. The same github does host an outdated version of apt here: https://github.com/ElectraJailbreak/apt, but it is severely out of date, and kept on the github purely as a facade. I have contacted the owner of the repo multiple times requesting the source, and have only been ignored. He is also hosting multiple other gpl licensed packages that are being violated.