RE:??|????? Linux ?????

Hi there,

I just read ??|????? Linux ?????, I've shown it to some colleagues and we think a collaboration between us could work well.

I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a leading technology company who operates in the same marketplace as Android. We would like to feature a unique piece of content on your site on behalf of our client. For the privilege, we'd be happy to pay you somewhere in the region of $75.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best wishes,

Peter

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.