Hi dear

Hi dear,

I am a man, who is seriously looking for your love and affection, I am an adventurous, hardworking, seriously committed and kind a person. I am missing someone special to share my life with since my wife died. I hope you are someone who shares my commitment to life and if you want to be the special someone I am looking for. I hope you can decide to love me for who I am and not for what I have, because for me pure and true love is the foundation of a very lasting and successful relationship.
I hope to hear from you soon, Please write me and tell me more about yourself.
My kind regards,

Jack.