apt-key finger does not show fingerprints (apt 1.3~rc4)

Dear APT developers,

when I want to see the fingerprints of the various keys in the apt
keyring by "apt-key finger" with apt 1.3~rc4, the output is just the
same as "apt-key list" because the fingerprints are not shown. I am
using an up-to-date unstable machine.

I am not sure if this is a bug in apt because of the gnupg2 transition,
but it works as expected in jessie. If you cannot reproduce this, just
tell me. If it is a bug, I can write a proper bug report, if you want.

Regards
Viktor