Re: Not enough disk space ?

On Thu, Jan 07, 2016 at 09:21:55PM +0100, François GUÉRIN wrote:
> How odd... The sizes didn't match, email apt@packages.debian.org
> Il est nécessaire de prendre 18,4 Eo dans les archives.
> Après cette opération, 364 Mo d'espace disque supplémentaires seront
> utilisés.
> E: Pas assez d'espace disponible sur /var/cache/apt/archives/
>
> Ouch, pretty bit upgrade !?
>
> Thanks for your great job at debian !

If you are using a version newer than 1.1 and older than 1.1.4
please upgrade:

apt install --only-upgrade apt libapt-pkg5.0

If you are before 1.1, or on 1.1.4 or later already let me know.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.

When replying, only quote what is necessary, and write each reply
directly below the part(s) it pertains to (`inline'). Thank you.