Re: some sort of validation about a .deb package when a .deb package is installed.

at bottom :-

On 27/07/2016, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:

<snipped>

> Hi,
>
> Sounds like you want (to restart) something like
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2012/06/msg00034.html
>
> Thanks,
> ~Niels

Dear Niels,
I have zero programming experience but I believe I do explanations
well . I didn't know that this has been a concern since 2005 as well
as dpkg-sig and debsig-verify.  I am still reading it as it's a long
bug, the only thing it seems is that it will fly in face of
reproducible builds if I'm not wrong ?

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल