Regarding APT <->dpkg communication rework.

Hi Michael,

This is Ravi Kiran. I am a graduate student at University of Southern California. I applied for GSOC and got to see the above mentioned idea that you are willing to mentor. I would like to work on that idea. Can you please help to understand it better by pointing me to additional resources/ documentation ?

To brief about me, I did my under graduation with computer science as my major. I worked for a a period of 3 years as a software development engineer working on  nexus series of data center products at CISCO before enrolling in graduate school.

​To know more, Please have a glance at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravisrhyme

--
Thanks
​ in Advance​