Mobile friendly Web Designing and Development Services

Dear Sir/Madam.

Hope you are doing fine

.

This is Sumit  from one of the leading web services company. I was surfing through your domain.

We have been observing various changes in trends in the industry and the types of sites other players in your domain are using.

 I have few suggestions for the website and other web services like

1.    Responsive website design

2.    Logo, Banner & browser design

3.    Framework Website design & development

i.             Zend

ii.            CakePHP

iii.           Codelgniter

iv.          Yii

4.    CMS Website design & development

i.             WordPress

ii.            Joomla

iii.           Magento

iv.           Drupal

v.            OsCommerce

vi.           Opencart ect.

5.    Mobile Application design & development

i.             IPhone applications

ii.            Android Applications

iii.           IPad application

iv.           Java Based Applications

6.    W3 validated website

7.    SEO friendly website

8.    Dynamic & interactive Gallery

9.    Beautiful navigation panel

Please let me know if you are interested in our services, I would be very happy to share more details on the packages/action for your website waiting for your positive response soon.

Regards

Sumit