NODATA 1 NODATA 2 for updates

Hello.

I started seeing NODATA in failed apt-get update attempts a couple of
days ago.  Two different machines (both oldstable), one is running a 32
bit OS and the other a 64 bit OS (both amd64).  Happens with apt-get,
aptitude and synaptic.  Errors with security.debian.org and
ftp.ca.debian.org.  Tried adding -o Debug::Acquire::Auth=1, which
doesn't seem to offer anything of use.  Adding -o
Debug::pkgAcquire::Auth=1 adds (typed manually)

Metaindex acquired, queueing gpg verification
(/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/security.debian.org_dists_wheezy_updates_Release.gpg,/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/security.debian.org_dists_wheezy_updates_Release)

Nothing useful left in the .../partial directory.

Lots of disk space, tried apt-get clean.  No difference.

Up until this time, these 2 computers were sitting behind a TP-Link
router running OpenWRT connected to phone company DSL.  I just lately
moved, and the WAN connection of the TP-Link now goes to a Ubiquiti
Nanostation M (5) configured as a router, pushing data about 3 miles to
a different ISP.

Bounced by 787724@bugs.debian.org.  I hadn't noticed it was (already)
archived.

Gord