Re: apt-get source symlinks if repository is local ('file:/)?

Hello,

Of course I figure this out _after_ I mail this list. I figured I would post what I figured out for the archives and to save others the bother of answering.

My answer was found in `man sources.list` (an obvious place to look _before_ spamming the list...). Here are the important parts of the manpage:

-----------------
URI SPECIFICATION
       The currently recognized URI types are:

       file
The file scheme allows an arbitrary directory in the file system to be considered an archive. This is useful for NFS mounts and local mirrors or archives.

[cut out stuff...]

       copy
The copy scheme is identical to the file scheme except that packages are copied into the cache directory instead of used directly at their location. This is useful for people using removable media to copy files around with APT.

[cut out stuff...]

So the two lines I need for what I want are actually the following:

	deb copy:/repos/apt/ubuntu trusty main
	deb-src copy:/repos/apt/ubuntu trusty main

Cheers,
Thomas