How to add program into official Debian repository

Hi,

I've created some utilities (e.g.
https://github.com/petrkutalek/png2pos
- a utility to convert PNG into binary format used by some EPSON POS printers, or
https://github.com/petrkutalek/telxcc
- a utility to extract and convert teletext Closed Captions from Transport Stream binary files (TS & M2TS) into SubRip text files (SRT) etc.
) and I would like to add those into official Debian repo.

Please, would you be so kind as to give some hint where can I find any instructions how to do that, what is the process, whom to contact etc.?

Thank you!

Petr