Re: APT translation for zh_CN Finished!

Hi Jeff,

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 01:56:47PM -0600, Jeff Bai wrote:
> Here I am again and this time is the finished zh_CN translation for APT
> 1.0... And, a really late happy birthday to APT, from AOSC!

Thanks for the present! :)

Attached is a refreshed po against git which reveals a fuzzy string
which you might want to correct before it is included in a release.

I happen to notice that Language-Team is still set to
kde-i18n-doc@kde.org which from a casual look seems to be
a) KDE centric and (more importantly)
b) not for a specific team but for all l10n teams in KDE
(c) the simplified chinese team in KDE has a different mailinglist)

In my last mail I suggested debian-l10n-chinese@lists.debian.org.
Have you tried contacting them and should we use this list or …?
(The team address is important for us in so far as we ask for
 translations at times via mailing everyone and I don't want to contact
 the "wrong" audience as it is both annoying for them and wasting my and
 everyone elses time – beside that it also does not have the result we
 hope for while asking)

I also noticed that you have sent a po file for dpkg to this list.
dpkg maintainers are better reached via debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org as
I am not sure if they follow this list here and even if they do probably
not for patches/translations.

Thanks again for your intrest in contributing and
Best regards

David Kalnischkies