Processed (with 2 errors): swap apt, manpages-it bugs

> # apt recently closed the wrong bug, so swap them around
> assign 704723 apt
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> retitle 704723 apt: Needs to Replace manpages-it due to new Italian man pages
Bug #704723 {Done: Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org>} [manpages-it] manpages-it: do not include application pages
Changed Bug title to 'apt: Needs to Replace manpages-it due to new Italian man pages' from 'manpages-it: do not include application pages'
> severity 704723 serious
Bug #704723 {Done: Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org>} [manpages-it] apt: Needs to Replace manpages-it due to new Italian man pages
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'
> assign 704749 manpages-it
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> retitle 704749 manpages-it: do not include application pages
Bug #704749 [apt] apt: Needs to Replace manpages-it due to new Italian man pages
Changed Bug title to 'manpages-it: do not include application pages' from 'apt: Needs to Replace manpages-it due to new Italian man pages'
> severity 704749 normal
Bug #704749 [apt] manpages-it: do not include application pages
Severity set to 'normal' from 'serious'

704723: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=704723
704749: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=704749
Debian Bug Tracking System