About system management in total

Sir as I have already mentioned openSUSE is the most user friendly Linux I have seen.

Please do not panic I am talking about how to make our upcoming release of debian ie wheezy stable even more user friendly.

Someone has already started porting yast to debian but stopped due to lack of resources.Please search the word yast4debian on web.

Yast not only contains good GUI frontend for package management subsystem it also contains a lot like managing the system and configuring the hardware etc., all collected at one place.

I would be happy if anyone makes using of yast on debian. Many users of debian would feel happy if this is done.

Regards
Rupesh.