Re: Rewrite of apt-show-versions in C++ using APT API

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 03:31:12PM +0200, Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> For the following options behaviour changes:
>
>   -nh                Replaced by -n, as we use APT's command-line parser
>   -stf|--status-file Removed. Did not work anyway.
>   -ld|--list-dir     Removed. Did not work anyway.
>   -r|--regex         Removed. Every argument containing .?+*|[^$ is
>                      considered a regular expression
>   -R|--regex-all     Only arguments considered regular expressions (as
>                      above) are treated as regular expressions
>   -a|--allversions   Does not know which releases are used on the
>                      computer and just prints all available sources
>                      instead -- at least for now, I'd like to get this
>                      fixed.

The behaviour of -a|--allversions should be identical (or close to
identical) now. The code is a bit ugly, but should get some refactoring
soon.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.