Re: merge debian-wheezy messed debian-sid, and other minor notes

Quoting Daniel Hartwig (mandyke@gmail.com):
> Hi
>
> Vcs fields in debian/control were messed by the recent debian-wheezy
> merge, and also some of the po for the translatable "...".  Patch.
>
> It seems that apt-all.pot was not refreshed since the translatable "...".

I just did that in the debian-sid branch, then updated all PO files.

Sadly, the need for such update is hard to detect on my side, unless i
carefully review all changes for translatable strings changes. It
should be done by the person doing the translatable string change.

(and, indeed, refreshing the POT file in place in the BZR repo is not
easy to do as one has to first run "configure" to get the right
Makefile files in places)