New people always bring some new stories and impressions. I brought u some:)

Hi
My name is Gracia and I randomly choose different people in case to find some interesting ones and get to know each other further.
I suppose you aren't afraid of such experiments. So, I will be first to start. I'm rather sociable and open to people.
I am sure that everyone has something especial about himself. So what's special about you? What are your interests?))
I'm sorry, I have got to go now but I rely on you! I hope you'll have time to write me back. Please do it...:)
Talk to you later!