Sometimes we need to do what we want. Today I want to meet you if you do not mind:)

Howdy, I'm Kami. I don't know anything about u.
I found ur account right here, was excited with it and decided to write u.
Boyfriend of mine and I decided to stay just friends about two weeks ago.
So, I decided to try something new and maybe find it on this site. I did not use to meet on websites but u impressed me!  I wait for your message :)
Kissing you