Choose 1 out of two: new meeting or nothing interesting?)

Hi,
My name is Chassidy - sexy woman with a lot of mad ideas in head!
What I'm searching for here? You know, I am not sure about this question! It could be just smart conversations with pals, maybe flirt, maybe some bedroom relations or maybe some kind of building relations if we are lucky. Who knows, maybe u r what I want?!
then, goodbye, give me a message, my darling. I will be waiting!
Chassidy