I'm sure you would like it

I saw u during travel here and became turned on? Yeah, it's absolutely truth that I felt in love with you from the first look.
Usually I am not calling or writing fellows first but some stuff happened to me when I checked up ur account.
Oh, my name is Kacie. Write me about u. What do you love to do in a free time? What could impress you? Food of which country u like?
Why you would not write me next day?;)
I gonna be in Internet at 8 pm tomorrow. Looking forward about our conversation!