Re: checking apt repositories for glitches

On Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 04:13:13PM +0200, David Kalnischkies wrote:
> I don't grok python that well so I am properly of no help, better to talk
> to Michael and Julian for that, but I am sure a sources.list parser is
> of general interest. I would even say that some frontends include such
> parsers already to e.g. enable users to add/modify (= add non-free) them…
> So it might be worthwhile to get a proper parser (bindings?) into python-apt.

We already have a sources.list parser in python-apt, namely
aptsources.sourceslist. But it's not really documented, as
I never really used it.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.