Re-Activation

Dear E-mail User

We have temporarily limited all access to sensitive account features in our
E-mail accounts. In order to restore your account access, you need to reply
to this email immediately with your
username:(______________) and password:(_______________).

Due to much junk/spam emails you receive daily, we are currently upgrading
all email accounts spam filter to limit unsolicited emails for security
reasons and to upgrade our newly improved
E-mail account features to ensure you do not experience service
interruption.

You must reply to this email immediately with your user name and password to
enable us upgrade your E-mail Account properly.
A confirmtion link will be send to you for the Re-Activation of your e-mail
Account, as soon as we received your response and you are to Click on the
"Confirm E-mail" link on your mail

Account box and then enter this confirmation number:
1265-6778-8250-8393-5727.

Thanks For Your Understanding.
Technical Support Copyright 2011.