Re: mises à jour (fr)

Hi Jean-Marc Domart,

2011/4/16 Jean-Marc Domart <jean-marc.domart@orange.fr>:
> I do not understand that, and how to solve this problem.
>
> Impossible d'obtenir le verrou exclusif sur le moteur de conditionnement de
> paquets.
> Veuillez fermer l'un quelconque des anciens autres outils de conditionnement
> susceptibles d'être ouverts.
>
> details
> E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct
> the problem.

You are properly better of asking on a debian-user mailinglist for support
than on this development list for APT and friends as here are way less people
subscribed.

It is even a French one available -> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-french/

Unfortunately i don't understand the first sentences as French is behind my
knowledge, but guessing from the error message below i assume you
interrupted a running APT run? Either youself by closing/killing it or e.g.
caused by a power-loose…

Have you tried what the messages says and run 'dpkg --configure -a' as root?

Best regards

David Kalnischkies