gemstone beads and jewelry findings

Hello,

We are one of the biggest manufacture of gemstone beads in China. Here with pls find our competitive offer as flws product: jade, jasper, lapis lazuli, lampwork, pearl, onyx, carnelian, goldstone, turquoise, cat's eye stone, magnetic healthy jewelry, ,imitated jewelry and natural stones in China. Our  product line include bead, jewelry findings, jewelry supply, necklace, bracelet, earring, pendent and chain.

We specialized in wholesale market, at the same time we don’t give up the retail market. The MOQ of some stock beads is only 1 strand.If you are interested in ding jewelry, you could also try. You could find all material for beading. Enjoy the beading fun just at SHINY JEWELRY.

Pls don't reply this email as it is not monitored.

More info pls visit our website:  http://www.shinygemstone.com

Regards

Shiny Gemstone