The Worlds Largest Audio Book Collection.

The Worlds Largest

Audio Book Collection

The Perfect Present!

This is an Entire Library of 600 of the most famous classics in the history of literature with authors like Jules Verne, Arthur Conan Doyle, Lewis Carroll, Oscar Wilde, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Edgar Allan Poe, Rudyard Kipling, William Shakespeare, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain and hundreds and hundreds more.....

Unique features of this collection

*This set contains over Six Hundred Audio Books

*This Vast Audio Library has over 2000 hours of audio.

*You can listen to over 275 of the worlds greatest authors

*Each Audio book is Only 8p each

No library is complete without this exclusive set

This audio book set makes the perfect gift and is the must have set for anyone who loves the classics.

Hear on audio the full set of timeless stories like Sherlock Homes, Tarzan of the apes, Alice in Wonderland, Tom Sawyer, 20000 Leagues under the Sea........

Each Book has been carefully chosen as a classic and with over six hundred to choose from you will own the most extensive Audio book library in the world!

Audio books are perfect for listening to in the car or traveling to work.

Older people find that they can listen to their favorite books without the need of reading.

Children love to have stories read to them. Imagine your child listening to all Rudyard Kiplings Jungle Book or Jules Vernes Journey to the center of the earth. You can put them in touch with the some of the worlds best authors.

This set of 9 DVD,s can be downloaded onto your IPOD, MP3, Computer and burnt onto CD for playing on any CD player.

They come in an attractive Album and are the perfect gift for young and old.

This entire set can be yours for

Only £49.95 + P&P

This works out to a staggering 8p per book!!! What could be better value for money!

We offer a Full Money back Guarantee of complete satisfaction

For more information please PRESS HERE and we will send to you a link to our web site.

Audio Book Sales

The Talking Bookshop