Re: apt gpg keys/signatures

Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@researchut.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on apt-offline and trying to get it in shape to get
> included into Debian.
> Most things work but there's one glitch.
>
> If I do an apt-offline based package database update, later apt would
> complain me of signature errors.

I think I have done that as part of ia32-apt-get with a different use
case though. I download the i386 and amd64 index files and then feed
apt both of them.

Are you using "apt_get --no-download update"? Afaik that only checks
if the *.gpg file is present but does not verify its contents. So no
way that should compain about signature errors.

MfG
        Goswin