hello

HELLO
I am very grateful for your trick to help me in this company and i
really appreciate your interest.I you want to ensure there is nothing to
afraid to face it because everything I expected and very calculated
well before you contact you.Please i want to keep this secret to a high
known strictly between you and me alone because I'm still in the bank,
if the bank finds out that I was the person who gave you the
information about this deceased customer, I will certainly lose my job at the
bank here, you are obliged to act on my behalf from there by following my
advice i will give you information from time to time on the banks
decisions after this operation you may accept that the next
parent or beneficiary.i will send you the application form of partnership
that you
Fill in your details and send to the bank to approve your
funds.
Thank you
Moumouni?